Despite implementing DIY pest control methods and even calling Western Sydney Extermination, some pests refuse to go. They remain hidden for some time and then come out again. This indicates a serious infection and aggressive methods need to be adopted to rid the house of them.
Reason for Their Stubborn Presence
Some plausible reasons why some pests are difficult to annihilate and keep causing continuous reinfection are:
- For cockroaches, the fact that they lay almost innumerable eggs at once makes it difficult to eradicate them. Additionally, the mother roach carries its babies to reduce its contact with humans. This increases the complexity of the problem.
- Some pest species like some cockroaches and beetles are resistant to stomping. Scientists say that the exoskeleton possessed by the cockroach allows them to remain unaffected even by objects that are 900 times their weight.
- Most pests choose hiding places that are difficult to detect like the floorboards, inside electrical switchboards and even within wallpapers. The fact that some can squeeze their bodies through minute spaces is another cause of concern even for a pest control company like us.
- Lastly, critters can survive very long without food and water.
3 Common Pests That Refuse to Go
Considering the above reasons, it is not difficult to see why some pests simply refuse to be eradicated. Three such stubborn pests that simply refuse to go are:
Termites are sometimes mistaken to be white ants and are eusocial pests that frequently infest homes. Their colony comprises two types of termites:
- The workers that are about 3 to 4mm long.
- The wingless swarmers are about 4mm long and dark brown to black.
If a piece of wood crumbles on the slightest pressure, it is a sure indication of a termite problem. Termites hate the light and stay hidden within wooden panels. Additionally, they only attack after they have formed a colony of about 100,000 insects. Thus, it is best to get in touch with termite pest control experts the moment one suspects a termite problem.
These are one of the worst kinds of pest infections. They are very difficult to tackle and harm the people of the house who wake up with itchy skin that is relatively redder than the surrounding ones. Another symptom of this pest problem is the presence of small bites in a single line along the skin. A rusty spot on the mattress or bed sheets is also indicative of a bed bug problem that warrants the immediate presence of bed bug removal company to take care of it.
These pests are the hardest to annihilate since they are resilient and can squeeze their bodies to pass through extremely tiny wall cracks and crevices. They are nocturnal and stay hidden during the day. The presence of egg casings and faecal droppings are a sure sign of this pest problem.
The above pests are dangerous because they transmit diseases. Thus they need to be immediately eradicated and affordable pest control services immediately called.